Our support and activities are partly reliant on the generosity of our supporters. Donations whether large or small go a long way to enabling us to continue with the clubs and activities that we currently run and the chance to develop new ones. There are a number of ways that you can donate to us:
- You could send in cash or a cheque to the office - If you are a UK tax payer you can also ask for Gift Aid to be claimed on your donation. To do this please complete the form in the link from the government website.
- Donate via the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) website - Once registered with them you can choose to donate anonymously
- When shopping online you can use Easyfundraising or AmazonSmile and a percentage of your total qualifying shop will automatically come to us.
- Donate through Local Giving - https://localgiving.org/kingston-association-for-the-blind
- Finally you could also leave a gift in your will also known as a legacy.
There are 2 main types of legacy to consider. Your solicitor or financial advisor are best placed to discuss your options and will be able to check everything over for you but it may be helpful to consider the following:
Pecuniary Bequest - is a gift of a specific cash amount.
Residuary Legacy - a share of what is left after any debts, pecuniary bequests and costs of administration have been paid.