13th April 2021
KAB Annual General Meeting 2021
I have great pleasure in inviting you to the KAB AGM on Wednesday 5th May 2021 from 2.00 pm, to be held on line, via the video conferencing platform, Zoom. We are delighted to let you know that The Mayor of Kingston, Councillor Margaret Thomson or the Deputy Mayor will be attending the event. To reserve a place, please telephone the office on 020 8605 0060, mobile 07458 301583, or alternatively you can email [email protected] . Once you have booked your attendance the log in details for the meeting will be sent to you.
We hope to see lots of you there, if you are unsure on how to join the meeting via Zoom, please let the office know as they may be able to help by either providing a Tech Buddy or talking you through the joining process.
Please see overleaf the Agenda and Official Notice from the Honorary Secretary, Phil Margree.
With kindest regards.
KAB Chair and acting Treasurer
KAB AGM – Wednesday 5th May, 2021 starting 2.00 pm
1. Welcome & Housekeeping – Adrian Munt/Jean Warwick.
2. Address by the Mayor or Deputy Mayor of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
3. Attendance and Apologies for absence - Phil Margree.
4. Minutes of 2019 AGM and matters arising - Phil Margree.
5. Chairman’s Annual Report – Adrian Munt.
6. Treasurer’s Report and adoption of accounts 31st October, 2020 – Adrian Munt.
7. Election of Officers and Committee Members – Chair.
8. Appointment of Independent Examiner of Accounts – Chair.
9. Resolutions from Affiliated Clubs – Chair.
10. Questions or matters raised by Members – All.
Close of Meeting by the Chairman
Notice is hereby given, that the Association is holding its Annual General Meeting virtually, via the video conferencing platform Zoom on Wednesday 5th May 2021 from 2.00 pm
Business will include:
To receive the Annual Report of the Committee
To receive and adopt the Accounts for the year
To elect Officers and Committee for the year
To appoint an Independent Examiner of Accounts
To receive resolutions from Affiliated Clubs and questions from members
Applications, nominations and resolutions should be sent to the KAB office at least 14 days before the AGM.
KAB Honorary Secretary